Call for youth participation in the activities of the “Empower Youth Organizations through Social Entrepreneurship in Tourism (EYSET)” initiative
Partners Albania is one of the implementing organizations of the most recent European initiative “Empower Youth Organizations through Social Entrepreneurship in Tourism (EYSET)”. It focuses on empowering youth organizations, to contribute to young people and young people with disabilities social inclusion and fast track integration into the labour market.
In the two upcoming years, the project partners will work with youth organizations to develop support services for youth employability. These services aim at providing support to young people and young people with disabilities that want to be entrepreneurs ( with a special focus on social entrepreneurship in tourism), and foster the spirit of entrepreneurship among young people as a way to contribute to their fast-track integration into the labour market, and consequently in society.
PROJECT ACTIVITIES WHERE INTERESTED YOUNGSTERS COULD BE INVOLVED:
- Interviews to identify the needs of young people, as beneficiaries of the support services;
- Gathering of youngsters’ feedback and suggestions with regard to creating effective tools for their social and labour inclusion;
- 1 online EU/WB seminar focused on creating sustainable, smart, and accessible products, services, and processes in the tourism value chain, exploiting social entrepreneurship through the development of business plan ideas.
- Online contest for the best social entrepreneurship business idea in the tourism value chain, the first 3 classifieds will be invited to the final transnational dissemination event in Brussels.
- Age 18-29 years old;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Be committed to participating in all the above-mentioned activities.
All interested applicants from Albania should send their applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 March 2022. The application should consist of the completed Application Form (download here) and the Curriculum Vitae.
Should you require further information, do not hesitate to address your questions via email at: email@example.com
EYSET is implemented by Partners Albania for Change and Development (Albania), PREDIF (Spain), CONTROVENTO (Italy), DIESIS Network (Brussels), CABILDO DE GRAN CANARIA (Spain), Forum for Civic Initiatives (Kosovo), Association for Democratic Prosperity – Zid (Montenegro), South East European Youth Network-SEEYN (Bosnia & Herzegovina). The project is funded by the European Union, through the Erasmus + program.