NATIONAL RESOURCE CENTRE FOR CIVIL SOCIETY IN ALBANIA
Dear colleagues, partners and supporters,
Partners Albania for Change and Development is pleased to announce the opening of the National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania, financed by the European Union.
The establishment of the Centre is in continuity to a dedicated work for many years of Partners Albania, in support to strengthening of civil society sector and other stakeholders in the county.
National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania will serve as a platform for the civil society at the local, national, regional level and beyond. It will contribute to the strengthening of civil society’s capacities to be more effective, transparent, accountable and independent actors and to the creation of an enabling environment for the civil society, participatory democracy and the integration process of Albania into the European Union.
The initiative is implemented by Partners Albania in partnership with the Albanian Center for Population and Development (ACPD) and the European Movement in Albania (EMA).
The Centre main office is in Tirana and has two other regional offices in Shkodra and Vlora, to ensure wider territorial coverage of the country with its activities and services.
The main functions of the Centre are:
- Provision of information and services (help desk) for the sector and all stakeholders and interested partners for developments in the civil society sector;
- Networking for CSOs at local, national, regional level and beyond;
- Strengthening of the capacities of civil society in Albania through training, assistance, exchange, etc;
- Support for the improvement of governance of civil society organizations to be more effective, accountable and transparent, as well as for the improvement of the image, public and stakeholders’ trust on the sector;
- Improve the networking and advocacy skills and facilitate of advocacy and political dialogue processes, for a greater and more effective participation in policymaking, as well as in the policy implementation and monitoring at local and national level.
The launching event of the National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania will be held on April 5th 2019 in Tirana.
For more information about the Centre and its activities, follow us on the Website www.resourcecentre.al that will be effective in few days, and contact us at the National Resource Centre in Tirana, Shkodra and Vlora, at the following addresses:
National Resource Centre for Civil Society
Elbasan Street, PARK GATE, 10th Floor, Ap. 73, Tirana
(in the premises of “Partners Albania for Change and Development”)
Tel / Fax: +355 4 2254881
Office in Shkodra
The Congress of Përmet, Str. Oso Kuka, 2nd Floor, Entrance 1, Shkoder
(in the premises of the “Women in Development” Association)
Office in Vlora
Neighborhood 29th November, Str. Dede Ahmet Amataj,
Mother’s Day 15, 2nd Floor, Vlora
(in the premises of “Aulona” Center)
Tel: +355 3 3224531
National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania is implemented in partnership with Albanian Center for Population and Development and European Movement in Albania.