Njoftim për vend të lirë pune pranë Partnerët Shqipëri / Job Vacancy at Partners Albania
Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Tirana, Albania
Organization: Partners Albania for Change and Development (Partners Albania)
Employment Type: Full Time
Partners Albania is an independent Albanian NGO established in 2001, working to support civil society and facilitate inter-sector cooperation in order to strengthen democratic institutions and advance economic development.
Partners Albania is a member of Partners Global, a partnership of 22 local independent organizations in Europe, the Americas, Africa and the Middle East working for peaceful and democratic change.
Partners Albania is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for key aspects of project cycle management, including: needs assessments in sectors of civil society and local government, project proposal development, project management, outreach, reporting and coordination, as well as selected management responsibilities including management and supervision of staff.
The Project Manager should carry out the responsibilities described below independently, with minimum supervision, but also in the context of a professional project team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage project(s) addressing issues related to civil society sector development and/or transparency and accountable government.
- Coordinate adequate planning, implementation, evaluation of the project(s) assigned, and prepare periodic reports indicating progress towards expected results, and propose plans of action;
- Coordinate the activities with the third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that project(s) is implemented on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Maintain regular contacts and cultivate partnership in relation to project management with key national and international stakeholders, including relevant ministries, the parliament, associations of local and regional authorities in Albania, municipalities, NPOs, media, international organizations and international aid agencies operating in the field of local governance and decentralization;
- Coordinate with the Director of Programs for the strategic development of the programmatic area and fundraising initiatives;
- Actively and independently work on fundraising and project proposals development for different donors;
- Provide the Director of Programs with timely updates and briefings on the progress of the projects assigned;
- Assemble, supervise and coordinate project staff;
- Develop professional relationship with external project staff and monitor their contractual obligations;
- Contribute to other programmatic areas of the organization and office management as appropriate;
- Contribute to information sharing and development of joint initiatives with Partners network and other networks where the Center adheres;
- Master degree in Social Sciences, Political Sciences or related field plus at least 5 years of working experience;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the legal framework and the enabling environment for civil society development in the country, and abroad.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of legal framework on functioning of local and central government, decentralization, transparency and good governance, and European standards for local democracy;
- Working experience with the civil society organizations in Albania required; experience in other sectors preferable;
- Proven working experience in project proposal writing, project management, including project financial management, monitoring and reporting;
- Working experience in the management of EU-funded projects;
- Working experience in capacity building activities/trainings, multi-stakeholder process facilitation, and research;
- Working experience in grants management;
- Solid organizational, analytical skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills – able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and teamwork abilities;
- Willing to travel within and outside the country;
- Computer skills (Windows, MS Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc., Internet/Email, database management etc.);
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Albanian and English languages;
- Albanian citizenship.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Proposed Start Time: October 1st, 2018
To apply for any of the positions above:
Please send a cover letter indicating your interest in the position, CV, copy of the diploma, three references and contact information for references to:
Partners Albania for Change and Development
Rruga: Sulejman Delvina, N.18, H.8, Ap. 12, Njësia Bashkiake 5,
Kodi Postar 1022, Tiranë, Shqipëri,
Kutia Postare (PO Box) 2418/1
Tel. Fax 04 2254881
The deadline for submission of applications is September 19, 2018.
Partners Albania will contact only those applicants who will be invited for interview or when additional information is needed.
If you do not hear from us until September 30th, 2018 it means you are not selected.
Partners Albania embraces diversity in its hiring, welcoming individuals of all religions, ethnicity, gender, and orientation to apply.