The Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
The Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo is a three-year (2018-2021) programme funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs represented by the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Pristina. The lead implementing organization of the programme is the Kosovar Civil Society Foundation (KCSF) with Partners Albania for Change and Development (PA) as partner organization.
The overall goal of the programme is to support the democratic participation and development of a strong and vibrant civil society in Albania and Kosovo, by supporting NGOs that advance the EU accession process through contribution to one of the following five thematic areas:
- Non-discrimination and gender equality;
- Independent media;
- Minorities and marginalized groups;
- Environment protection;
The programme aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Increase the number of NGOs that contribute to five thematic areas of the programme;
- Increase the capacities of NGOs so their contribution to the five thematic areas and EU accession criteria is enhanced.
- The first Call for proposals of the subgranting scheme in framework of this program was announced in October 2018, as part of which were supported seven projects.
- In August 2019, Partners Albania announced the Second Call for proposals, as part of which were supported seven other projects.
- The Third Call for projects was announced on May 31,st 2021.
Find more info on the supported projects below
|The winners of the Third Call for Proposals||Download|
|The winners of the Second Call for Proposals||Download|
|The winners of the First Call for Proposals||Download|
|Information on the program||Download|