EYSET – Empower Youth Organisations through Social Entrepreneurship in Tourism
EYSET – Empower Youth Organisations through Social Entrepreneurship in Tourism (2022 -2024) is an Erasmus+ project co-funded by the European Union.
The project’s aim is to empower youth organizations and youth workers to enhance social inclusion, fast-track integration into the labor market, and enhance the spirit of social entrepreneurship among young people with and without disabilities in the tourism value chain.
The goal is also to change the perception towards young people with disabilities who are instead seen, thanks to the project, as young people who are actually able to play a leading role in the context of tourism and social entrepreneurship.
- Empowering youth organizations making them able to contribute to young people and young people with disabilities social inclusion and fast-track integration into the labor market.
- to enhance the suitable environment to raise the capacity of organizations working with young people with/without disabilities outside formal learning to support fast-track integration of young people into the labor market, making them able to be social entrepreneurs in the tourism value chain
- to foster the development of youth work, improving its quality by providing innovative methods, tools, and materials to support the empowerment of youth workers making them able to support young people in being social entrepreneurs in the tourism value chain
- to enhance cooperation across EU and WB countries, through joint initiatives promoting youth employability and the awareness of the importance of the creation of useful and proper tools to foster the social and labor inclusion of young people without and with disabilities exploiting social entrepreneurship in the tourism value chain.
The EYSET project target groups are:
- youth organizations
- youth workers
- stakeholders identified as public and private organizations that actively work for young people with and without disabilities social and labor inclusion, such as youth councils, youth platforms, chambers of commerce, associations, SMEs, public organizations supporting youth empowerment, etc., at local, regional national, EU/WB and extra EU level
- Capacity building for youth organizations, guidelines, and a training pack for organizations working in the youth field to develop inclusive services and accessible material for youth employment exploiting nonformal and informal learning and transnational network and synergies to raise the capacity of youth organizations in supporting social and labor inclusion of young people and young people with disabilities in being social entrepreneurs in the tourism value chain.
- Toolkit direct to youth workers to enhance social entrepreneurship among young people in the tourism value chain.
- Policy recommendations for stakeholders about the importance of enhancing social and labor inclusion of young people and young people with disabilities exploiting social entrepreneurship and resources.
|Report on the “Needs of young people and youth organizations towards the supporting services for youth employability”||Download|