- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Enabling Environment and Sustainable Development of Civil Society
Development of an enabling environment for the advancement of the civil society sector, through research, monitoring, leading debate and cross-sectoral dialogue, for the development of policies in support of the sector based on the best international standards.
Introduction of innovative practices that affect the development of the sector, increase its sustainability and role in bringing social change for the benefit of the public / groups in need.
Strengthening of CSOs in developing performance standards and increase the credibility, transparency and public image of the sector, in strengthening democracy, development of the country and its integration into the EU.
Strengthening leadership of CSOs and local communities (local groups and individuals), toward a more active and sustainable civil society, with a significant impact on strengthening democracy.
“Establishment of Social Enterprises in Confiscated Assets from the Organized Crime” – Practical Guide
Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSOs Development, Country Report for Albania 2019
Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for Civil Society Development, Country Report for Albania
Tax assignation system
Support NPO Sector Adaptability to Covid-19 Emergency – ASSESSMENT REPORT
ECNL: Civic freedoms and responses to COVID-19
Mapping and assessment of civil society organizations’ networks in Albania
CAPACITY AND NEEDS ASSESSMENT FOR CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANISATIONS IN ALBANIA
Crowdfunding Platforms – An Alternative Source of Funding
Monitoring the Right to Free Assembly – Albania Country report 2017-2018
Fiscal Treatment of NPOs, Assessment of National Legislation and Practice for Non-profit Organisations in Albania
Monitoring Right to Free Assembly – Albania Country Report 2016-2017
CSOs Development, Sustainability and Inclusiveness in Participatory Processes
NPO Advocacy Capacities Assessment, 2004
NPO Needs Assesment, 2001
Participation of Civil Society and Citizens in Decision-making, Study on the Legal and Regulatory Framework and Practice in Albania
The Policy Paper on Social Procurement in Albania
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.