- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- The Norway Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
- Legal framework regulating the activity on non-for-profit sector
- Resources and publications on NPOs
- NPO Financial Management
- Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development
- Bridges of Cooperation: Civic Sector and Public Administration for a Sustainable Civil Society
- The Albanian Crowd
- LEVIZ ALBANIA project
- Resources and publications on transparent governance
- Past initiatives
Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Partners Albania is working to encourage the development of social entrepreneurship in Albania through seed funding support for startups; exchanges and cooperation among organizations and entrepreneurs, investors and private sector at national and international level; facilitation of dialogue with state actors to encourage incentives for development of SEs; networking and promotion of best practices through media programs and articles. The work is focused in three pillars: Education and Public Awareness, Research, Collaboration Platforms to Support SE.
Characteristics and Challenges of Social Enterprises in Albania
Documentary on the project C.A.U.S.E. – Confiscated Assets Used for Social Experimentation
Winners of the Green Businesses 2020 National Competition
2 years program EMBRACE – Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy
Green Business Competition 2020 – deadline extended!
Fact sheets of enterprises supported through project EMBRACE-Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy
INAUGURATION OF SOCIAL CRAFTING GARAGE – ANOTHER SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ESTABLISHED IN A CONFISCATED ASSET FROM ORGANIZED CRIME
Fact sheets of the social enterprises supported through C.A.U.S.E. – Confiscated Assets Used for Social Experimentation” project
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.