- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
Development of all elements of the ecosystem in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation.
3 years program EMBRACE – Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy
Green Business Competition 2020 – deadline extended!
Fact sheets of enterprises supported through project EMBRACE-Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy
INAUGURATION OF SOCIAL CRAFTING GARAGE – ANOTHER SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ESTABLISHED IN A CONFISCATED ASSET FROM ORGANIZED CRIME
Fact sheets of the social enterprises supported through C.A.U.S.E. – Confiscated Assets Used for Social Experimentation” project
SOCIAL ENTERPRISES AND THEIR ECOSYSTEMS IN EUROPE – Country fiche ALBANIA
Unemployment among young internal migrants in the municipality of Kamza
THE ITALIAN ECOSYSTEM FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.