- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- The Norway Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
- Legal framework regulating the activity on non-for-profit sector
- Resources and publications on NPOs
- NPO Financial Management
- Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development
- Bridges of Cooperation: Civic Sector and Public Administration for a Sustainable Civil Society
- The Albanian Crowd
- LEVIZ ALBANIA project
- Resources and publications on transparent governance
- Past initiatives
Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Partners Albania is working to encourage the development of social entrepreneurship in Albania through seed funding support for startups; exchanges and cooperation among organizations and entrepreneurs, investors and private sector at national and international level; facilitation of dialogue with state actors to encourage incentives for development of SEs; networking and promotion of best practices through media programs and articles. The work is focused in three pillars: Education and Public Awareness, Research, Collaboration Platforms to Support SE.
Challenges and Opportunities for Employment of Marginalized Groups by Social Enterprises
Social Innovation Europe
Business camps with young entrepreneurs of “Harry Fultz” and “Beqir Cela” vocational schools
“Young Entrepreneurs of Albania” competition winners
Video from the competition “Young Entrepreneurs of Albania”, 2nd part, July 12, 2015.
Video from the competition “Young Entrepreneurs of Albania”, 1st part July 5, 2015.
Development of social enterprises – Potential for job creation for disadvantaged groups
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.