- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
Development of all elements of the ecosystem in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Green Businesses Competition 2021 announced!
Call for consultancy service
Dua Partner Invest platform
Green Businesses Competition
DIESIS POLICY LAB
Career Guidance – The Road to Youth Employment
Winners of the Green Businesses 2020 National Competition
Green Business Competition 2020 – deadline extended!
Fact sheets of enterprises supported through project EMBRACE-Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy
INAUGURATION OF SOCIAL CRAFTING GARAGE – ANOTHER SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ESTABLISHED IN A CONFISCATED ASSET FROM ORGANIZED CRIME
Fact sheets of the social enterprises supported through C.A.U.S.E. – Confiscated Assets Used for Social Experimentation” project
CALL FOR PROPOSALS – II ROUND – EMBRACE “ENTREPRENEURSHIP MODELS BUILDING RELATIONS AND CREATIVE ECONOMY PROJECT”
Call for applications in the Green Ideas 2019 competition
Legal package on social enterprises in Albania
Winners of “Green Ideas 2018” competition announced
“Green Ideas 2018” national competition now open
Call for Expression of Interest – “EMBRACE – Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy”
ICT Youth Camp – Apply now !
Idea from Albania “Cultivation of saffron” is one of the winners of the Annual Regional Competition “Philanthropy for Green Ideas”
“ICT Youth Camp”, 27-30 June 2016
Winners of “Green Ideas 2016” competition announced
Conference “The Challenges and Opportunities for Employment of Marginalized Groups by Social Enterprises”
May 3rd 2016 – deadline for sending applications for the national competition “Green Ideas 2016”
Challenges and Opportunities for Employment of Marginalized Groups by Social Enterprises
Social Innovation Europe
Business camps with young entrepreneurs of “Harry Fultz” and “Beqir Cela” vocational schools
“Young Entrepreneurs of Albania” competition winners
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.