- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Preventing money laundering and combating terrorist financing for NPOs-Information Hub
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
- Past initiatives
Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
Development of all elements of the ecosystem in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Call for Expression of Interest – “EMBRACE – Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy”
Winners of National Green Business Competition over the years
THE AUTONOMY PATHS – Best Practices Collection
Analysis of the International Best Practices on the Re-Use of the Confiscated Assets by CSOs
ICT Youth Camp – Apply now !
Challenges and Opportunities for Employment of Marginalized Groups by Social Enterprises
Idea from Albania “Cultivation of saffron” is one of the winners of the Annual Regional Competition “Philanthropy for Green Ideas”
“ICT Youth Camp”, 27-30 June 2016
Register for newsletter
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.