- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- The Norway Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
- Legal framework regulating the activity on non-for-profit sector
- Resources and publications on NPOs
- NPO Financial Management
- Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development
- Bridges of Cooperation: Civic Sector and Public Administration for a Sustainable Civil Society
- The Albanian Crowd
- LEVIZ ALBANIA project
- Resources and publications on transparent governance
- Past initiatives
Philanthropy and Corporate Social Responsibility
Since 2011, Partners Albania works for the development of philanthropy in a multitude of ways to promote the culture of giving in Albania, research to better understand the characteristics of philanthropic activity and advocate to create an
enabling and conducive environment through building bridges between sectors for boosting philanthropy in the country.
PA is the first organization in Albania to understand and promote the potential philanthropic contribution of the private sector not only to the economy but also to the development and betterment of society.
Philanthropic Activity of Enterprises in Albania, second survey, 2016
Philanthropy Awards 2016 ceremony and Partners Albania 15th anniversary celebrations
The winners of Philanthropy Awards 2016
Winners of Philanthropy Awards over the years
Philanthropy Awards winners for 2015 announced
A Historical View of the Development of Philanthropy in Albania
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.