- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- The Norway Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
- Legal framework regulating the activity on non-for-profit sector
- Resources and publications on NPOs
- NPO Financial Management
- Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development
- Bridges of Cooperation: Civic Sector and Public Administration for a Sustainable Civil Society
- The Albanian Crowd
- LEVIZ ALBANIA project
- Resources and publications on transparent governance
- Past initiatives
Transparent and Inclusive Local Governance
Partners Albania works with municipal representatives to improve leadership and management skills, to increase citizen participation in local government decision-making, to enhance transparency and accountability and to introduce new tools of reducing corruption at the local level in order to achieve more effective, fair and efficient local government in Albania.
Participatory Governance Training for Albanian NPOs
Partners Albania started the work in Berati and Elbasan Municipalities to draft the Anticorruption Strategy!
Enhancing active public participation in political processes and local decision-making
Participatory Budgeting at Central Level
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.