- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
Development of all elements of the ecosystem in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Green Businesses Competition 2021 announced!
The impact of COVID-19 on youth employment in Albania
Partners Albania’s contribution in the green startups and social enterprises ecosystem
A snapshot of financial and support vehicles for Start-ups’ growth
PROMISING FINANCIAL & SUPPORT MECHANISMS FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
Alberghi Diffussi Model as an opportunity for potential investors
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.