- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
Development of all elements of the ecosystem in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Legal package on social enterprises in Albania
Winners of “Green Ideas 2018” competition announced
“Green Ideas 2018” national competition now open
Call for Expression of Interest – “EMBRACE – Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy”
Winners of National Green Business Competition over the years
THE AUTONOMY PATHS – Best Practices Collection
Analysis of the International Best Practices on the Re-Use of the Confiscated Assets by CSOs
ICT Youth Camp – Apply now !
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.