- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Transparent and accountable participatory governance
Partners Albania started the work in Berati and Elbasan Municipalities to draft the Anticorruption Strategy!
Advocacy and local elections, Partners Albania experience in 2011
Enhancing active public participation in political processes and local decision-making
Public consultations for preparation of the Government of Albania – UN Programme for the period 2017-2021
Assessment of municipalities’ performance in service delivery, 2008
Assessment of service quality at local level, 2008
Participatory Budgeting at Central Level
Monitoring the Performance of the National Licensing Center
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.