- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Development of all elements of the ecosystem in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation.
DIESIS POLICY LAB
Career Guidance – The Road to Youth Employment
CAUSE – Confiscated Assets Used for Social Experimentation Initiative
Characteristics and Challenges of Social Enterprises in Albania
“Establishment of Social Enterprises in Confiscated Assets from the Organized Crime” – Practical Guide
Documentary on the project C.A.U.S.E. – Confiscated Assets Used for Social Experimentation
Winners of the Green Businesses 2020 National Competition
2 years program EMBRACE – Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.