- Legal framework regulating the activity on non-for-profit sector
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- The Norway Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
- NPO Financial Management
- NPO Academy
- Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development
- The Albanian Crowd
- Bridges of Cooperation: Civic Sector and Public Administration for a Sustainable Civil Society
Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Partners Albania is working to encourage the development of social entrepreneurship in Albania through seed funding support for startups; exchanges and cooperation among organizations and entrepreneurs, investors and private sector at national and international level; facilitation of dialogue with state actors to encourage incentives for development of SEs; networking and promotion of best practices through media programs and articles. The work is focused in three pillars: Education and Public Awareness, Research, Collaboration Platforms to Support SE.
Winners of the second round of grants – EMBRACE project
SOCIAL ENTERPRISES AND THEIR ECOSYSTEMS IN EUROPE – Country fiche ALBANIA
THE ITALIAN ECOSYSTEM FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
Analysis of legal framework on social enterprises in Albania
CALL FOR PROPOSALS – II ROUND – EMBRACE “ENTREPRENEURSHIP MODELS BUILDING RELATIONS AND CREATIVE ECONOMY PROJECT”
The contracts are signed for the establishment of two new social enterprises in confiscated properties of organized crime in Durres and Saranda!
Overview of Social Enterprises Eco-system in Albania
Call for applications in the Green Ideas 2019 competition
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.