- Legal framework regulating the activity on non-for-profit sector
- C.A.U.S.E. – Confiscated Assets used for Social Experimentation Project
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- The Norway Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
- EMBRACE – Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy
- Financially viable civil society = Active civil society
- NPO Financial Management
- NPO Academy
- Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development
- The Albanian Crowd
- Bridges of Cooperation: Civic Sector and Public Administration for a Sustainable Civil Society
Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Partners Albania is working to encourage the development of social entrepreneurship in Albania through seed funding support for startups; exchanges and cooperation among organizations and entrepreneurs, investors and private sector at national and international level; facilitation of dialogue with state actors to encourage incentives for development of SEs; networking and promotion of best practices through media programs and articles. The work is focused in three pillars: Education and Public Awareness, Research, Collaboration Platforms to Support SE.
ICT Youth Camp – Apply now !
Call for Green Ideas 2017 national competition
Challenges and Opportunities for Employment of Marginalized Groups by Social Enterprises
Idea from Albania “Cultivation of saffron” is one of the winners of the Annual Regional Competition “Philanthropy for Green Ideas”
“ICT Youth Camp”, 27-30 June 2016
Winners of “Green Ideas 2016” competition announced
Conference “The Challenges and Opportunities for Employment of Marginalized Groups by Social Enterprises”
May 3rd 2016 – deadline for sending applications for the national competition “Green Ideas 2016”
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.