- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- The Norway Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
- Legal framework regulating the activity on non-for-profit sector
- Resources and publications on NPOs
- NPO Financial Management
- Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development
- Bridges of Cooperation: Civic Sector and Public Administration for a Sustainable Civil Society
- The Albanian Crowd
- LEVIZ ALBANIA project
- Resources and publications on transparent governance
- Past initiatives
Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Partners Albania is working to encourage the development of social entrepreneurship in Albania through seed funding support for startups; exchanges and cooperation among organizations and entrepreneurs, investors and private sector at national and international level; facilitation of dialogue with state actors to encourage incentives for development of SEs; networking and promotion of best practices through media programs and articles. The work is focused in three pillars: Education and Public Awareness, Research, Collaboration Platforms to Support SE.
Inauguration of KinFolk Coffee Library – a social enterprise established in a confiscated asset from the organized crime in Durrës
Presentation of Entrepreneurship Models – Partnership with Business and Public Sector
Winners of the second round of grants – EMBRACE project
SOCIAL ENTERPRISES AND THEIR ECOSYSTEMS IN EUROPE – Country fiche ALBANIA
THE ITALIAN ECOSYSTEM FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
Analysis of legal framework on social enterprises in Albania
CALL FOR PROPOSALS – II ROUND – EMBRACE “ENTREPRENEURSHIP MODELS BUILDING RELATIONS AND CREATIVE ECONOMY PROJECT”
The contracts are signed for the establishment of two new social enterprises in confiscated properties of organized crime in Durres and Saranda!
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.