- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- The Norway Civil Society Programme for Albania and Kosovo
- Legal framework regulating the activity on non-for-profit sector
- Resources and publications on NPOs
- NPO Financial Management
- Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development
- Bridges of Cooperation: Civic Sector and Public Administration for a Sustainable Civil Society
- The Albanian Crowd
- LEVIZ ALBANIA project
- Resources and publications on transparent governance
- Past initiatives
Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Partners Albania is working to encourage the development of social entrepreneurship in Albania through seed funding support for startups; exchanges and cooperation among organizations and entrepreneurs, investors and private sector at national and international level; facilitation of dialogue with state actors to encourage incentives for development of SEs; networking and promotion of best practices through media programs and articles. The work is focused in three pillars: Education and Public Awareness, Research, Collaboration Platforms to Support SE.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS – II ROUND – EMBRACE “ENTREPRENEURSHIP MODELS BUILDING RELATIONS AND CREATIVE ECONOMY PROJECT”
The contracts are signed for the establishment of two new social enterprises in confiscated properties of organized crime in Durres and Saranda!
Overview of Social Enterprises Eco-system in Albania
Call for applications in the Green Ideas 2019 competition
Legal package on social enterprises in Albania
WINNERS OF THE FIRST ROUND FOR THE “EMBRACE: ENTREPRENEURSHIP MODELS BUILDING RELATIONS AND CREATIVE ECONOMY” PROJECT
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – PROJECT “EMBRACE – ENTREPRENEURSHIP MODELS BUILDING RELATIONS AND CREATIVE ECONOMY”
DEADLINE EXTENDED – FOURTH ROUND OF CALL FOR PROPOSALS – C.A.U.S.E. “CONFISCATED ASSETS USED FOR SOCIAL EXPERIMENTATION PROJECT”
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.