- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
Development of all elements of the ecosystem in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Green Business Competition 2020 – deadline extended!
Fact sheets of enterprises supported through project EMBRACE-Entrepreneurship Models Building Relations and Creative Economy
INAUGURATION OF SOCIAL CRAFTING GARAGE – ANOTHER SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ESTABLISHED IN A CONFISCATED ASSET FROM ORGANIZED CRIME
Fact sheets of the social enterprises supported through C.A.U.S.E. – Confiscated Assets Used for Social Experimentation” project
SOCIAL ENTERPRISES AND THEIR ECOSYSTEMS IN EUROPE – Country fiche ALBANIA
Unemployment among young internal migrants in the municipality of Kamza
THE ITALIAN ECOSYSTEM FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
Analysis of legal framework on social enterprises in Albania
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.