- Evidence-based advocacy for advancing the legal and regulatory framework in support of entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Support the development of innovative start-ups through the provision of integrated services
- Advancing the development agenda of social entrepreneurship in the country through involvement in networks and institutional dialogue at European level
- Promoting employment and self-employment of women and youngsters through training and support programs for entering the labor market
- Resources and publications on SE
- Past initiatives
- Monitoring of the enabling environment through the "Monitoring Matrix on Enabling Environment for CSO Development"
- Leadership, facilitation of cross-sectoral debate, and development of policy options to advance the sector, in line with the international standards
- Financial (grant) support for the sector
- NPO Academy
- National Resource Centre for Civil Society in Albania
- Resources and publications on NPOs
Supporting Young Entrepreneurs
ICT Youth Camp – Apply now !
Business camps with young entrepreneurs of “Harry Fultz” and “Beqir Cela” vocational schools
“Young Entrepreneurs of Albania” competition winners
Video from the competition “Young Entrepreneurs of Albania”, 2nd part, July 12, 2015.
Video from the competition “Young Entrepreneurs of Albania”, 1st part July 5, 2015.
All rights reserved Partners Albania 2015.